Our mixed case of 12 x 75cl bottles of Gran Stead's drinks includes:
- 4 x 75cl bottles of Mellow Ginger Wine
- 4 x 75cl bottles of Traditional Still Lemonade
- 4 x 75cl bottles of Lemonade with Ginger
Rich, smooth and vibrant, Gran Stead’s Mellow Ginger has broad appeal and won’t leave you gasping for water. That’s because the heat is expertly balanced with a welcome hint of sweetness. The unique taste is derived from an intense essence extracted from the rhizomes of fresh ginger. A sprinkling of capsicum adds definition but doesn’t overheat. The colour is intensified by caramel, which also contributes to the lusciously rich flavour.
Lemonade as it should be. Zesty, zingy and extremely lemony! In fact, it really is just like Granny used to make.
A refreshing thirst quencher, it represents a break from tradition for Gran Stead’s Ginger Co. The only one of our drinks which is ginger-free, it’s made with a generous helping (13%) of Sicilian lemon juice.
Lemonade with Zing
Granny Stead’s knowhow was the inspiration behind this extremely lemony little number, in which zest and spice mingle somewhat tantalisingly. We’ve taken lots of refreshing Sicilian lemon juice and combined it with just enough ginger to bestow a gentle hum.
It’s lemonade, but not as you know it. You could say it’s a fusion of our two other drinks, Mellow Ginger and Still Lemonade. Just don’t let that kick catch you out!
- Mellow Ginger: Water, sugar, caramel, tartaric acid, ginger, lemon, capsicum
- Still Lemonade: Water, Sicilian lemon juice, sugar and tartaric acid.
- Lemonade with Zing: Water, Sicilian lemon juice, sugar, ginger and tartaric acid.