Our mixed case of 12 x 75cl bottles of Gran Stead's drinks includes:
- 4 x 75cl bottles of Fiery Ginger Wine
- 4 x 75cl bottles of Still Lemonade
- 4 x 75cl bottles of Lemonade with Ginger
More ginger and less sugar go into this astoundingly spicy “all year rounder”. Inspired by Granny Stead’s original 150-year-old recipe, this ginger drink is unashamedly fiery - it’s for those who love their ginger to be hot, hot, hot! We can guarantee it will fire up barbecues, picnics and parties, whatever the weather!
And if you’re watching your sugar intake, you’ll be delighted to know that Fiery Ginger contains 40% less than Mellow Ginger.
Lemonade as it should be. Zesty, zingy and extremely lemony! In fact, it really is just like Granny used to make.
A refreshing thirst quencher, it represents a break from tradition for Gran Stead’s Ginger Co. The only one of our drinks which is ginger-free, it’s made with a generous helping (13%) of Sicilian lemon juice.
Lemonade with Zing
Granny Stead’s knowhow was the inspiration behind this extremely lemony little number, in which zest and spice mingle somewhat tantalisingly. We’ve taken lots of refreshing Sicilian lemon juice and combined it with just enough ginger to bestow a gentle hum.
It’s lemonade, but not as you know it. You could say it’s a fusion of our two other drinks, Mellow Ginger and Still Lemonade. Just don’t let that kick catch you out!
- Fiery Ginger: Water, sugar, ginger, tartaric acid, capsicum, lemon, caramel.
- Still Lemonade: Water, Sicilian lemon juice, sugar and tartaric acid.
- Lemonade with Zing: Water, Sicilian lemon juice, sugar, ginger and tartaric acid.